I’ve been watching Judge Judy on and off for 10 years, mainly to hear her one liners. I call them Judge Judy-isms. She reminds me of a grandmother, never short of opinions or old fashioned advice. I started writing a list:
2. You have to put on your listening ears.
3. I am a truth-telling machine.
4. If you wallow around with pigs, you’re going to get dirty.
5. Where did you think you were coming, to a tea dance?
7. An 8 year old does not need a cell phone!!!
8. If you think that I believe anything you just said, then I’m 5’7″ and 42 years old. Don’t laugh.
9. ‘Uhhm’ is not an answer.
10. Do I look like I need any help from you?