January 14, 2009
Senator and soon to be Secretary of State Hilary Clinton could probably feel her ears (and cankles) burning when Mr. Weston, a defendant on Judge Judy, gave his exit interview yesterday. Judge Judy had dismissed Mr. Weston’s case of false arrest for assault with a deadly weapon when his neighbors claimed he had allegedly tried to run over his son with his car after being challenged to a fight.
Did he have anything to say to his neighbors?
Ready to Raise Your Child
“IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD, AND THEY ARE NOT VILLAGE PEOPLE“
May 6, 2008
I’ve been watching Judge Judy on and off for 10 years, mainly to hear her one liners. I call them Judge Judy-isms. She reminds me of a grandmother, never short of opinions or old fashioned advice. I started writing a list:
1. Beauty fades; dumb is forever.
2. You have to put on your listening ears.
3. I am a truth-telling machine.
4. If you wallow around with pigs, you’re going to get dirty.
5. Where did you think you were coming, to a tea dance?
7. An 8 year old does not need a cell phone!!!
8. If you think that I believe anything you just said, then I’m 5’7″ and 42 years old. Don’t laugh.
9. ‘Uhhm’ is not an answer.
10. Do I look like I need any help from you?